The proper care and feeding of your frontend developer
In my various travels from team to team as a freelancer, I've had the opportunity to discover a wide variety of practices and habits that make my life as a FE dev easier as well as some that make it harder.
We'll go over:
- How a backend dev can (easily!) adjust some of their communication patterns to facilitate a smooth workflow
- Ideas for project managers for getting the most from your frontend dev's expertise
- Strategies for designers as they communicate their vision to its primary implementor
- What FE devs can do to make their own lives easier as well as their teammates'
- Plus some "above and beyond the call of duty" suggestions for everyone